Experienced E&S Underwriters
Who we are
Curotech is a dynamic, independent, technology driven MGA focused exclusively on E&S specialty business throughout the United States. Our innovative proprietary technology enables the Curotech underwriters to concentrate solely on production and underwriting. As part of our growth strategy we are looking to expand our offering with further specialty lines of E&S business.
To that effect, we are seeking talented underwriting individuals to establish new divisions to add to the Curotech Specialty E&S portfolio.
Curotech Underwriter Advantages
- A compensation package directly linked to the performance of their book of business creating the opportunity for exceptional overall remuneration
- The infrastructure and support that they would get within a large insurance organization
- Greater autonomy, control and influence over the strategic direction of their line of business
- Dedicated inhouse IT and modelling team
- Syndication with capacity providers giving both greater stability and longevity
- Greater career opportunities in a business less affected by non-performance related issues that occur within the larger insurance organizations
Curotech Underwriter Requisites
- Technically competent with a proven track record of underwriting profits
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Self-starter with excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely as required
- A strong and sound following from local brokers and agents
- Results oriented, highly analytical, details and facts focused
- Managing a book of business that has a viable premium base and is scalable
Curotech Specialty will pay an exceptional remuneration package to attract truly talented and experienced underwriters to add to a high performing, ambitious and growing business.
We offer underwriters significant earning potential by allocating a proportion of the Underwriting Profit Commission earned by an underwriting team to the individuals working within that team.
All locations in the USA will be considered for these opportunities which can be either home or office based.
If you would like to discuss or send us a resume,
please contact Jane Bird: [email protected]